- Every jury member will listen carefully the performance of each competitor and evaluate it judging the following: technique, musicianship, general impression.
- Every jury member gives a vote for each competitor in the format of a number from 1 to a maximum possible number (default is 100, but you can change this).
- A jury member that has a student competing does not vote for his student.
- The votes are collected and the arithmetic mean (μέσος όρος) is calculated.
- If the vote of particular jury member is different for the arithmetic mean (μέσος όρος) by the limit above (default is 15 points, but you can change this. Note: you can disable this rule by puting the limit equal to the meximum possible vote) or more, then this vote is deleted and the arithmetic mean (μέσος όρος) is recalculated.
- The competitor with the highest arithmetic mean (μέσος όρος) is placed first, the competitor the second highest arithmetic mean (μέσος όρος) is placed second, etc.